Junior IT Account/ Project Manager who will have to look after key accounts as well as driving new business development, responsible for creating managing and optimizing the relationships with partners and clients.
Workplace based in Italy (Turin) , but the candidate must give full availability to travel.
- Understand customers' specific business needs and identify the ultimate goals of the project;
Interact with Client in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads;
- Agree budgets and deadlines with the Client and ensure each stage of the project is fulfilled on time and to budget;
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up calls;
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the product;
- Provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use both before and after the sale;
- Handle small hardware or software problems and referring on to specialist technical colleagues;
- Respond to tender documents, writing proposals.
- Organisation and management skill with good communication skills, able to build in a constructive way with clients and initiate new discussions and relationships;
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems when they arise, and to work well under pressure with the ability to prioritise;
- Good knowledge of business a good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses;
- Good level of computer literacy;
- Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills, with the capability to make presentations also in a very fluent English;
- Technical degree is preferred but not mandatory.
Candidates can apply by sending their complete resume to [email protected]