Representing our cloud based solution, easymeeting is based on a Client-Server architecture to avoid the security issues in peer-to-peer systems, and enabling a higher level of security and privacy thanks to encryption.
With the server hosted within Feedback Italia datacenters, easymeeting™ is particularly suitable for Customers looking for simplicity and ease-of-use: the infrastructure is already available in our data centres to be used immediately and without administration worries, so that you can get up and running right away. Plus, the technology is managed and maintained by our specialist engineers, so that your team can focus on what really matters for your business.
- Tested for buffer overflow analysis, code injection for TCP communication, SQLl injection
- The database server (DBMS) is accessible only by the application server itself and only by authorized users
Signalling and authentication security
- Users can login with username and password; strong authentication system by X.509 digital certificate (RSA algorithm up to 8192 bit) and smart card or crypto-token USB are available
- Client/Server authentication is based on a single TCP connection (default port 9010), encrypted with TWOFISH or AES keys (256 bit)
- Encryption keys can be negotiated dynamically; easymeeting™ can use the Diffie-Hellman ephemeral mode keys exchange to allow the PFS (Perfect Forward Secrecy) in Transport Layer Security
- all media streams (audio/video/data) are encapsulated in a UDP tunnel, that can be encrypted using different symmetric algorithms (AES, IDEA, TWOFISH, SERPENT, CAMELIA with 256 bit keys)
- easymeeting™ creates different keys for each session and dynamically changes them at given intervals.